Come to a day of fun and enjoy hundreds of classic and custom cars, street rods, tricked out trucks, muscle cars, vintage cars, low riders, motorcycles, bicycles, and more. There will be live music, vendors, food, contest, and more!!! New car dealers from the Bay Area are all invited to showcase their new makes and models.
Meet KTVU celebrities as they emcee the event and wrap up the day with the "people's choice" trophy presentations. Remember that 100% of all proceeds benefits high school sports. Mark you calendar for Saturday, May 9th, 2015.
The Arroyo Car Show could not be possible without the generous support of all of our sponsors/donors. We are very appreciative of each one of you. We have numerous packages for all sponsors in different price ranges. We are all volunteers and we are California Registered Not For Profit Tax ID# 94-2616023. We want you to join our team as we try to save high school sports and also team with you to promote your business. If you would like to join us, please call Lisa G. at (510) 875-4354.
Help us save high school sports by becoming a sponsor.
Following is a list of sponsors that we would like you to patronize:
- The Acapulco/Mexican Restaurant
- Amcor Flexibles, Inc.
- Avri Companies, Inc.
- Berkeley Warehouse
- Bay Alarm
- C&E Auto and Truck Repair
- Clif Bar
- Edward Jones-John Dyer
- George McGill’s Body Shop Inc.
- Hagerty Insurance Agency
- Hooters Dublin Restaurant
- Industrial Drayage, Inc.
- Iron Workers Union local 378
- Joseph Fuchs
- Litvinchuk Real Estate-Paul Litvinchuk
- North Bay Container Corp.
- Oakland Pallet Co. Inc
- OC Jones & Sons Inc--Kelly Kolander
- Palace Garage
- Porky's Pizza Palace
- Quality Tune-Up
- Reliance Sheet and Strip Co.
- Rodgers Trucking Co.
- Shamrock Realtors
- SEIU/SLZ Chap--Doug Marr
- State Farm Insurance—Kim Holland
- Truitt & White Lumber Co.
- Village Properties —Sam & Jessica Medina
- Village Real Estate Co.—Tom & Thomy Clements
- Vital Signs